Saturday 16 June 2012

Hey Jude

Hello!
So. I am very excited to share with you these lovely images that i took of my dear and beautiful friend Maddi ! Her fabulous style, smile and swagger blew me away! She really is amazing, so to prove it to you, here are a few images of her in a 90's dress that i picked up from the salvos for $5!!! I hope you enjoy the photos, the dress and of course Maddi!
Before i leave this happy post, another thing has happened in the last day that i would like to share are wise words from the Beatles song Hey Jude. Thanks Paul.
"and don't you know that its just you, hey Jude you''ll do, the movement you need is on your shoulder." So yes tears were brought to my eyes and i did a little dance in the kitchen later on in the day after taking a few of these amazing photos of the amazing Maddi in this amazing 90's dress !!!
I was blow away by her and i hope that you will be too.









1 comment: