Saturday 30 June 2012

The Spread of the News

Ohh wow. After a long and grueling flight I finally arrived at the Best Western President hotel on Times Square! It is so nice to be back with Sam and being in NYC just tops it all off with a nice big cherry! Here are a few photos of the last two days! My camera filled up very quickly, I couldn't help but take photos of everything... especially Sam. I woke up the next morning at like 6 and Sam was dead to the world so i took a stroll around Times Square and some of the backstreets... I was gone for 4 hours! One of my favorite things we have done so far was go to a small cafe in Soho that served a mixture of Pan-Asian foods. We shared salmon and a curry and drank Coronas and lime... it was really lovely! After that, we walked around the shops feeling a little drunk.. this feeling wore off so quickly due to our rapid sweating on the hot streets of New York. Later on I met Sam's uni friends that were on the tour with him. Nick is staying at the Empire Hotel and we drank $16 watermelon cocktail things.. its okay though, we are on holiday?
So yes here are a few photos! I will keep on posting! Sam and I are currently working up the courage to once again...use fake ID's.. I thought those days were over; however the nervous feeling is just as I remembered... horrible yet quiet thrilling. I am really rambling now! I hope you enjoyed my rambles and the photos below!








 The Qantas Lounge below!

2 comments:

  1. Love love love the pictures! Amazing post! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Stay in touch (:

    xx
    E

    http://byebye-blondie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete