Sunday 22 July 2012

White Collars

Yes I went to Washington… lots of museums…beautiful architecture… however, not the most stimulating place that I have ever been too. A few things I did enjoy were the lovely art museum, which housed a piece of blue tube string which was a couple of meters long and wide it was such a strange and foreign sensation to walk through it. I did have some down time to read Just Kids by Patti Smith and also watch the whole Beatles anthology again so in other words Washington was a holiday; however,  It was a lovely journey home. I made friends with an Australian man called Josh who wore a NYC cap and was as overjoyed as I was to board the flight to our cold country, which was calling me and most likely him with open arms. Here are a few images from the trip, I start back at uni again tomorrow! I cant work out if I am nervous or excited. It will be lovely to walk around the cold foggy city again.



3 comments:

  1. hi dear,

    amazing pictures! i really like your blog

    would you mind and take a look at my blog? We can become friends too :)

    XO, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous pictures!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so nice ! Love them ! Amazing :)

    Thanks for your comment ;)


    xx



    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete