Wednesday 22 August 2012

Desire to Inspire 


I will keep this post short and sweet as I have been so extra lazy lately and it has been so amazing. However, I do apologize for my lack of blog posts ! I am just in the process of choosing what fabrics to use to make my first few pieces! I found an old single bed sheet at the salvos today which i think i will use for the fabric !! I cant wait to get started ! Anywho ! I have started my own tumblr which is one of the reasons for my lack of doing my own photos etc ! Here is some of the inspiration that i have found through tumblr and also if you want to have a visit the URL is www.apricotaccent.tumblr.com. XX








3 comments:

  1. Amazing editorials! I love looking at pictures like that! :D

    Btw Brittany, I would like to invite you to this new Bloggers Against Social Injustice network!

    Play your part, join us and worldwide bloggers to take a stand against social injustices!

    You can join the Bloggers Against Social Injustice network today & help us make a difference for those whose voices are not being heard!

    There are different events Bloggers Against Social Injustice hosts to help educate and fund change to help end atrocities like sex trafficking (AKA slavery!) but to really turn heads, we need your help!

    I really hope to see you there.It's just a click away and you can make this world a better place.

    * We have GFC, bloglovin, twitter and FACEBOOK too! ^_^ *

    Check the website out today @ http://bloggersagainstsocialinjustice.blogspot.com

    Cassandra
    backtofive
    Bloggers Against Social Injustice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photo!
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC??

    Kendra
    xx

    www.stoleninspiration.com

    Ohhh by the way we have a great giveaway on at the moment!

    ReplyDelete