Tuesday 19 June 2012

Insence and Peppermints 
  
Since my last short and brief post i now have to refrain from smiling during my normal day to day activities... when I'm running, sitting in my car...eating?! The reason for this spur of happiness is that I am leaving for New York in 8 days !!!! I am unbelievably excited, I am meeting my boyfriend Samuel over there who is on a graphic design study tour for his uni. So keep your eyes peeled for the amazing documentation that will be coming straight to you very soon!

Being as him and I are inseparable 99% of the time... i have been finding things to keep myself busy. Which unfortunately involves not studying!! I have been searching for inspiration everywhere and I have come to terms with the idea that the best inspiration of all is peoples smiles, which I have noticed are so rare. Or perhaps inspiration a.k.a smiles aren't rare, maybe we just aren't looking close enough.

Here are a couple of deliciously cute photos of the lovely Maddi in pale pink top shop shorts, urban outfitters suede skirt and vintage for the rest!
These images definitely made me smile and I hope that they inspire.







8 comments:

  1. fun look!

    xx,
    Meelena

    www.TheSerialShopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color on your lips is so cool! And you look great :) Would you like to follow each other? Now following you! And oh, thanks for your nice comment ;)

    xoxo Eeva
    http://eeva-theapple.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these photos!

    http://rueoh.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blue lipstick! I love versatile looks using one piece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much !! I am really getting into different makeup and props with the same outfit !!
      I'm so glad you love the blueee !!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cassandra ! Im glad you like it, i actually used blue and white paint to get the shade !
      Did you want to follow each otherrr?

      Delete
  6. Fab post!

    Great blog, maybe want to follow each other?

    http://fashiono2.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete