Monday 25 June 2012

A Touch of Ali

Okay! So. The morning is creeping closer that will have me waking up to a 3am alarm to catch a plane all the way to New York... well I will have to make a few stops along the way but I will get there eventually! It has been very hectic getting everything together and of course.. I just began to get the flu. So i have joined the rest of Australia in their coughs and splutters and I will bring an Australian cold all the way to New York. Ours truly. I am hoping and praying that i am better for the flight. If I am not then i will have to bring the beauty essentials from paw paw to Panadol. Any handy tips?
Today I am doing another shoot with my beautiful friend Claire, It will be a very lovely day! The photos will hopefully be up tonight. Here are a few images from my favorite Russh issue back in 2009. From the shoulder pads to the fish net white clinging top... I love it all !


No comments:

Post a Comment